To buy a plane ticket on this site, you can do the following:
First complete the flight search sections, then search. In the list, select the flight you want and then make a reservation.
Terms and Conditions
1. The website of this site, in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, governs Internet crime laws and sets of e-commerce laws and regulations.
2. Services and content provided by the website of this site are for use on this website. Any abuse of information, texts, photographs, drawings, designs, logos, etc. from this website is prosecuted and no individual or legal person is permitted to abuse the content of this website. The mention of the contents of this website on the Internet is only authorized by mentioning the website’s name and URL, and the link to the article, and is allowed in paper media, with written permission from the website’s authorities.
3. The personal information of users on this site is completely confidential. This site will do its best to protect personal information. Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of users’ personal information, the user must make a commitment not to hack any information on the site and not have any affiliates or partners with any natural or legal persons in this matter. In addition, the user undertakes to notify any information regarding hacking information by the person or other organization as soon as possible to the site’s management of the site.
4. Users are committed to logging in to their website at the time of registration and booking. If the information is incomplete or inaccurate, the responsibility for the consequences of this will be the responsibility of users.
5. The user undertakes to correct any changes in his / her personal data as soon as possible on the website of this site. Otherwise, this website will not be held liable for the consequences of inaccurate information.
6. The website of this site deals with the sale of airline tickets and will not be liable for any inconvenience, delay, or delay.
7. Any misuse of the name of this site, the website of this site, the correspondence on this site or the use of similar names that would raise doubts about the similarity and conformity is prohibited through a complaint to competent authorities, the courts for the investigation of online crimes Inland or abroad, as well as information to Internet service providers and servers can be prosecuted.
8. The website of this site will not share the personal information of users with any other collection, and competent authorities will have the possibility to use this information only in the cases specified in the law.
Reserve and purchase charter terms and conditions
1- Charts flights are subject to more changes compared to system flights, and in 1% of cases they may not be available. In such cases, if you purchase alternative tickets, you will be charged by the charter to the total cost of the new ticket plus the difference in price. will be. This site is doing its best to reduce this risk to zero.
Booking terms and conditions and airline ticket purchases
1. Ticket purchases on the website of this site are subject to a set of e-commerce laws and regulations and any violations will be prosecuted. Buyer purchases ticket online, and undertakes to know all the terms and conditions of the ticket purchase.
2. In accordance with the regulations of the Civil Aviation Organization, the responsibility of the consular officer, delayed or delayed at the time of the flight, shall be the responsibility of the airline organizing the flight.
3- When registering and booking a ticket, the name of the passenger must be entered correctly in English letters. It is not possible to modify the name of the passenger after the final purchase of the ticket and the site does not bear any responsibility for the information that was incorrectly entered and in order to correct the information, the passenger should cancel the ticket and re-purchase.
4. The purchased ticket belongs to a passenger whose profile is entered into the system and is non-transferable. Passengers will not be accepted in case of mismatching the passenger’s name on the ticket and identification card.
5. Under national airlift laws, baby travelers under two years of age, children between the ages of two and twelve, and adult travelers, are more than twelve years of age. In case of inaccuracy of the buyer and incorrect entry of the age class, the passenger will be prevented from boarding the aircraft. And the child’s ticket can not be bought at any time alone and apart from an adult ticket.
It should be noted that ticket prices are different for newborn, child and adult travelers, but in charter and non-refundable tickets, the ticket price for a child is equal to the adult.
6. After payment and confirmation, the booking and purchase are finalized and the ticket information is sent to the user’s email and email. When flying to the airport, a charter flight is required to provide a printed copy of the ticket and on a system flight, a ticket number along with a valid certificate is required to identify the airline in question.
7. Any consignment of a ticket by a passenger, in accordance with national aviation laws, includes a consignment fine. The amount of this fine is different according to the consular laws of each airline. After the passenger has requested a refund, the amount of the fine is deducted from the ticket price and the rest of the money is returned to the traveler’s account online. The term of repayment of money is subject to interbank regulation (between 24 and 72 hours). This is not true of charter or non-refundable flights, and the cost of tickets for these flights is fully paid.
8. Cancellation or delay of more than two hours flight does not include a consignment fine. In this case, the traveler will fill out an online refund request form without penalty.
9. In the event of a flight being canceled or a delay of more than two hours leading to the departure of the passenger from flight, the delivery of the ticket / receipt by the station of origin shall be obligatory for any follow-up and extradition without penalty.
10. If the passenger wishes to make a ticket for two consecutive flights, it must be at least 3 hours between the arrival of the first flight to the destination and the second flight of the second flight. Otherwise, it is the responsibility of the passenger to cancel the second ticket.
11. It should be noted that if the flight is different from the other two airlines, if the flight is canceled or the passenger can be relieved of the flight due to a delay of more than two hours, the cancellation may involve a cancellation penalty.
12. The buyer does not have the right to change the ticket price, to abide by the terms of the ticket in any way and in any form, or to resell the ticket at a price above the amount specified.
13. According to the laws of the State Aviation Organization, having a doctor’s license for pregnant women, people with cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, severe anemia, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, those who are dialysed or who use immunosuppressive drugs Or any illness that is prohibited by air travel is essential when boarding an aircraft. It is also necessary for these travelers to take the medicines they need during their travels.
14. According to the existing rules, issuing tickets on Atabat Higher Courts is not possible for nationals of Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan, and if the tickets are purchased by these people, all subsequent responsibilities will be at the discretion of the user.